Having rich experience and thorough understanding of the market operations, we have emerged as a reliable manufacturer and supplier of Thyristor Power Control Panel. These panels are manufactured under the strict guidance of the expert supervisors, using high quality materials and components, sourced from the most reliable vendors. To make sure that only flawless range is provided to the clients we check the Thyristor Power Control Panel on construction and working parameters. The clients can avail our panels at the market leading prices from us.
Longer service life
Hassle free operation
DYDAC THYRISTOR POWER CONTROL PANEL
Panel housing the Thyristor Drive controlling the power of the heater to match the thermal requirements of the system for high accuracy control. The Control Panel also contains necessary control and safety features.
PID Cont. :- Proportional, Derivative, Integral Three Term Indicating
The Panel Housing Dydac Thyristor Power Controller for controlling the Heater Controller for accurate control of temperature or viscosity.
TE :- The temperature sensor can be a theromcouple, resistance thermometer with or without a transmitter head.
VE :- The control parameter maybe viscosity in lieu of temperature.
The signal maybe milli-Volt (Thermocouple), Ohms (Resistance Thermometer) or Analogue eg 4-20mA (with transmitter head). PID Cont.
Dydac Controls offers a wide range of both standard and custom engineered SCR power panels. From 100 watts to mega-watts, Avatar Instruments can build an SCR system to meet your needs.
Dydac Controls standard line of SCR power control panels are engineered with safety and ease of installation in mind. The control panels are prewired and tested on name plate voltage. Customer needs only to install incoming power wires, outgoing heater wires and thermocouple input connections. Standard panel sizes are 20, 30, 60, 100, 150, 200, 250, 350 and 400 Amps. 230 to 480VAC.
Standard features include:
- SCR Power Controller - Single or Three Phase; Phase Angle Fired or Zero Voltage Switched
- NEMA 12 enclosure. Fan cooled or air conditioned
- Input power circuit breaker or fused disconnect with door interlock
- Definite purpose power contactor in front of SCR
- Power On-Off Button Manual reset button
- Power on indication (lamp)
- Load branch fusing with box style connections to the heaters
- Temperature controller. Separate over temperature controller
- Power monitoring (volts, amperes )
- Chart recorder ( On Demand ) Heater on indicator (lamp)
- Alarm indicators (lamps)
- Annunciation flashing beacon and/or audible horn
- Thermocouple outlet(s)
- Dydac Controls uses Axis, Athena, Eurotherm, Honeywell, Omron, Fuji, temperature controllers.
Standard SCR Power Control Panels
Dydac Controls panels are engineered and built for safety, strength and reliability in real world industrial environments. The system shown has these standard features:
- Dydac Controls "1000 or 3000" Series SCR
- Digital temperature controller
- Dedicated over temperature limit
- Manual reset button
- Load branch fusing
- Circuit breaker w/lockout handle
- NEMA 12 enclosure w/fan kit
Remember, you will need air inlet and outlet holes with fan cooling.
Finally, plastic enclosures act as an insulator. You will most likely destroy an SCR control if you install it inside a plastic box. The only reliable way to use a plastic enclosure is to have a ÃÆÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡Â¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åthru-hole mountingÃÆÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡Â¬ÃâÂ style heat sink, with the heat sinkÃÆÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡Â¬ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¾Â¢s cooling fans outside of the box.
Constant Resistance Elements. Immersion heaters.
Large tank heating and mechanical relay replacement.
Medium wave infrared, ceramic, cartridge, duct, strip, and band heaters. Platens.
Faster response, Constant resistance heaters only.
Phase or Zero Voltage Switched
Thermoforming, textiles, industrial furnaces and ovens, extruders, kilns, chemical process heating, fast water heat.
Open coil/wire heaters. Medium wave IR quartz. IR panels.
Fastest, most precise response.
Phase Angle Fired
Paper and pulp drying, packaging machines, pharmaceutical processes, infrared ovens & dryers.
Silicon Carbide heaters.
Load changes in resistance with age. High temperature elements.
Phase Angle Fired with Current Limit Option
High temperature ovens and furnaces, glass, ceramics and high temperature alloys.
Tungsten (T-3) lamps and heaters. Short wave IR elements. Molybdenum heaters.
High inrush currents
High hot: cold resistance ration
Phase Angle Fired with Soft Start option
High speed paper and ink dryers, high temperature IR heating, high temperature materials processing.
Transformer coupled loads. Primary driving. Inductive heater loads.
Phase Angle Fired with Soft Start option. Current limit option.
Used with transformer-coupled heater loads to drive low voltage elements.
When selecting the correct sized SCR power controller, rate the SCR for at least 110% of the heater load. Heaters and power lines have tolerances that can swing on any given day or location.
- WATTSÃÆÃâÃâÂ· VOLTS= AMPS
- Example: 18,000W ÃÆÃâÃâÂ· 240V = 75A
- AMPS x VOLTS= Watts
- Example: 60Ax 480V = 28,800W
- WATTSÃÆÃâÃâÂ· VOLTSÃÆÃâÃâÂ· 1.73 = AMPS
- Example: 18,000W ÃÆÃâÃâÂ· 240V = 75 ÃÆÃâÃâÂ· 1.73 = 43.35 A
- AMPS x VOLTS x 1.73 = Watts
- Example: 60A x 480V x 1.73 = 49,824W