We have reached the pinnacle of success and earned a name as an eminent manufacturer and supplier of Axis Pid Temperature Controller. These are used to control the regulation of temperature. To manufacture the controllers, we use finest quality materials and components, sourced from the most reputed vendors. Available in different models and specifications, our Axis Pid Temperature Controller is highly demanded in the market.
Light in weight
Dual display system
Axis PID TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
The Axis family of microprocessor based controllers combine a high degree of functionality and reliability at a very low price, in 4 different formats : 1/16 DIN, 1/8 DIN, 1/ 4 DIN.
They are ideal controllers for regulating temperature in a variety of applications, including :
- Semiconductor packaging /testing.
- Plastic processing.
- Packaging machinery.
- Painting and coating.Climatic chambers.
The Axis family satisfies low cost basic control requirements and also provides advanced features such as motor position control, phase angle power control and Setpoint programming
- Dual displays and Bargraph. Programmer functionality.
- Two 4 digits displays and one LED
- bargraph to display the PV and SP.
- Easy to configure.
- Two different configuration levels provide easy access to parameters.
- A 4-digit security code preventsunauthorized changes. Parameters can be hidden to the user to prevent misconfiguration of the unit.
Various Control algorithms.
2 programs available, each of 8 segments. Programs can be linked to form a single 16 segments program.
Extended Alarm capability.
Up to 3 different alarm outputs per instrument, 17 different alarm modes available.
Universal Power supply.
Operates on any line voltage from 85Vac to 265Vac at 50/60Hz.
RS232 or RS485 communication.
Remote Setpoint capability.
- Industrial Measurement and Control
- Input : TC (K, J, R, S, B, E, N, T, W, PL II, U, L) RTD (Pt100, JPt100, JPt50) Linear (4~20mA)
- Input Sampling Time 500 ms
- Input Resolution 14 bit (each)
- PV/SP Indication 4-digit, 7 segment display
- Configuration Memory Non-volatile memory (E2PROM)
- Indication Accuracy 0.5%FS
- Proportional Band ( P ) 0~200% (On/Off action at P=0)
- Integral Time ( I ) 0~3600 sec (PD action at I=0)
- Derivative Time ( D ) 0~900 sec (PI action at D=0)
- Cycle Time 0~150 sec (4~20mA 0, SSR 1, Relay 10)
- Dead Band Time 0~1000 sec (dead time compensation)
- Relay Output Contact, SPDT, 3A/240VAC
- Voltage Output Voltage Pulse, 20VDC/20mA
- Linear Output 4~20mA, 0~5V, 0~10V, 1~5V, 2~10V
- Motor Control Position Output Servo motor valve control (open loop circuit)
- Phase Angle or Burst Fire Control 1SSR, 3 SSR, 1ÃÆÃ¢â¬Â¡ÃâÃÂ¾ ÃÆÃÂ¯ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ SCR, 3SCR
- Outputs 3 Outputs (optional)
- Type 17 alarm modes available
- Timer Switching alarm, continuous or on delay timer alarm
- Output Signal SP, PV, MV
- Type of Output 4~20mA, 0~20mA, 0~5V, 0~10V, 1~5V, 2~10V
- Type of Input 4~20mA, 0~20mA, 0~5V, 0~10V, 1~5V, 2~10V
- Sampling Time 500 ms
- Pattern/Segment 2 pattern / 8 segment (each)
- Availability Pattern link & repeat, program/segment end alarm
- Communication Type of Communication RS-232, RS-485 ASCII Protocol
- Rated Power Supply Voltage & Frequency AC 85 ~ 265V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 8VA
- Ambient Temperature -25C ~ 65C (-13F ~ 149F)
- Ambient Humidity 50 ~ 85% RH (non condensing)
- Front Face 48 x 48 x 94mm (1.89 x 1.89 x 3.7 in.) Front Face 48 x 96 X 94mm (1.89 x 3.78 x 3.7 in.)
- Panel Cutout 45.5 x 45.5mm (1.79 x 1.79 in.) Panel Cutout 45.5 x 91mm (1.79 x 3.58 in.)
- Front Face 96 x 96 x 94 mm (3.78 x 3.78 x 3.7 in.) Panel Cutout 90 x 90mm (3.54 x 3.54 in.)