Driven by vision to achieve significant growth in the industry, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Three Phase Thyristor Power Controller. These equipments are used to control the voltage in heating elements. To manufacture the controllers, we use finest quality materials and components sourced from the most authentic vendors of the market. We can make the Three Phase Thyristor Power Controller available for the clients in different models and specifications for the clients.
Three Phase Thyristor Power Controller
The Dydac Thyristor Power Controller is a heavy duty, fully Digital or Analog one, two or three phase power control unit for controlling the voltage applied to loads such as heating elements, thus, allowing temperature control while eliminating contactor switching and over/under heating.
Dydac offers wide range of Thyristor Power Controllers in Single Phase, Double Phase Three Phase Star or Delta , Three Phase Star with Neutral .
1. Soft start Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ bake out feature prevents moisture at start up
2. Current Limit , Phase Loss Trip, Over temperature Trip
3 Microcontroller Digital Programmable Thyristor Power Controller with Percentage Display. Program setting of Current Limit, Soft start etc by front keys
Single Phase Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 25 , 34, 59, 70, 90, 150, 200 , 250, 300 Amperes
Double Phase Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 25 , 34, 59, 70, 90, 150, 200 , 250, 300 Amperes
Three Phase Star/Delta- 35, 50, 70, 90, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400 Amperes
Three Phase Star with Neutral - 35, 50, 70, 90, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400 Amperes .
The first in a series of Digital or Analog Thyristor ( SCR ) Power Controllers incorporating protection functions.
Built in switching methods are:
1. Phase Control Firing
2. Zero Crossing Firing
3. Phase Control Power
Advantages at a glance
* Fully digital Thyristor / Digital display
* Analog Thyristor
* Phase Control and Zero Crossing
* Current: 15 Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 400 A (consult us when higher ratings are needed)
* Voltage: 230- 500 V 50/60Hz
* Cooling Method: Forced air / Self Cooled
* Ambient. Temp: 0 - 50Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°C
* Continuous Duty
* One, Two or Three controlled phases
* Two C.T.'s
* Input 0-10VDC, 4-20mA or 0-20mA
* PLT ( Phase Loss Trip)
* Over Current
* Over Temperature
* Single Phase
* Double Phase
* Three Phase Star without Neutral
* Three Phase Star with Neutrall
* Delta Connection
* Under & Over current
* Under & Over voltage
* Phase loss
* Heatsink over temperature Trip & Alarm
* Internal failure